- Convert text to Excel – One of the most outstanding abilities of the Professional Document Analyzer (PDA) is the ability to convert a Word document into Excel and break it down by sentence, paragraph, or section. These Excel spreadsheets can be used to generate the Compliance matrix or the RACI matrix for further insight into business operations.
- Acroseeker – The PDA has the Acroseeker capability which is useful for finding acronyms with names and even finding acronyms that do not have names. A user can enter an acronym dictionary specific to those documents with undefined acronyms. This allows the Acroseeker capability to be useful to a standard audience as well as a particular industry. For example, “ADA” is an acronym that stands for the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as the American Dental Association depending on the context. As not all acronyms are created equal, the Acroseeker adapts to the industry and document requirements.
- QC Readability – The PDA has QC Readability, a capability that analyzes the grade-level reading level of content. Designed around plain language, QC Readability can analyze the passive voice and complex sentence construction of text making it a helpful tool when writing winning proposals. To get the message across, QC Readability keeps it simple and clear page after page in business communications.
- RACI Matrix- The PDA has presentation tools such as the RACI matrix customizable to the structure of the business. For example, Section C for federal government contracts has requirements like the State of Work (SOW) section of an RFP. It explains what the business must do to win the contract. Likewise, section L is the instructions on how the business must prepare the proposal. Therefore, when generating a RACI matrix, a user can take all the words that were highlighted from the dictionary and point them to an area of the company. For example, a user can configure that whenever the word “design” appears it must belong to engineering in the RACI matrix.
- RAM- The PDA features a Responsibility Assignment Model such as the RACI matrix and Bid/No Bid assessment. This capability can breakdown a word document and parse it out. It could perform all the things associated with generating a proper RACI Matrix. It is highly customizable; a user could add a “support” role to the RACI as well as customer location and use a dictionary that is central to the matrix.
- Dictionaries – The PDA is highly customizable with its dictionary feature. For example, the Ship dictionary is a central dictionary with keywords such as “construction”, “design”, “ship”, “systems”, and “specification” pointed to engineering. The dictionaries are designed for general areas of the company and not every company is going to use them. Other customizations for content analysis include keyword groups and acronym dictionaries that create a subject matter expert as a point of reference.
- Shipley Associates template – The PDA was designed in the federal contracting space for automating the RFP process. The design team used the Shipley Associates template in the creation of the PDA. Shipley Associates is the authority on federal government contracting and the PDA is the only tech solution that has Shipley Associates templates. The gold standard when it comes to writing proposals for federal government contracting.
Scale Your Business
These capabilities are just the beginning of a long list of how the PDA can transform and scale your business.